What is a ‘Cookie’?
A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser which is stored on the user’s terminal, which may be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about their visit, such as language and preferred options, which may make your next visit easier and more useful when customising their content. Cookies play a very important role in improving the website experience.
Your browser generates other information, including the language in which the page is displayed and your IP address. The IP address is a set of numbers assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider or your network (if you access the Internet from, say, a computer at work) during each browsing session via the Internet. Your IP address is automatically recorded by our servers and used to collect traffic data from visitors to our websites. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
How are ‘Cookies’ used?
When you accept the installation of ‘cookies’ on your terminal, they allow us to learn about the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the website
- The user’s login in order to keep the web session active.
- The preferred format of the website when accessing from mobile devices.
- The latest searches run using the website’s services, and the data personalisation of these services.
- Information about advertisements shown to the user.
- Information about surveys the user has completed.
- Connection data with social networks for users accessing via their Facebook or Twitter.
What type of ‘cookies’ does this web page use?
- cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user. If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to receive our content and services correctly;
- Third party cookies which are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
A list of the ones we use is as follows:
|Strictly necessary||COMPANY||Provide registration, session and activation services for free and paid services|
Analytical service that allows you to track the website using the Google Analytics tool to obtain information on user access to websites. They allow the number of users to be quantified and the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, browsing on our Site is analysed in order to improve the products or services offered.
|Social networks||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or YouTube||These are cookies that allow interaction with social networks through the Website.|
How to manage ‘Cookies’ in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on their computer by configuring the browser options on their equipment:
- Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Safari, from https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
We should inform you that if you block or do not accept the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services may not be available without their use or you may not be able to access certain services or take full advantage of everything that our websites and applications offer. In addition to using our own cookies, we allow third parties to set cookies and access them on your computer. Consent to the use of these companies’ cookies is linked to browsing this site.
Thank you for agreeing to accept cookies, as this helps us to obtain more accurate data that allows us to improve the content.